#ISPF2013 is International
Self Publishing is a worldwide revolution, changing the rules of the global Publishing Industry. And we couldn’t imagine a real festival without involving authors and people from all over the world.
#ISPF2013 is Self Publishing
The Self Publishing movement is a chance for the Renaissance of the Publishing Industry in the Internet Age. This is why the event’s open and free not only for authors who already are or would-be self-publishers, but even for publishing professionals.
#ISPF2013 is a Festival
It’s not another boring formal conference “about” self publishing. It’s the Self Publishing movement celebrating itself in a smart way: performances from the stage, deals to discuss with professionals at their (free) stalls, readings to give from the literary space The Pickwick Club, self-produced music and self-produced wine, beer and food.
All the content are off line so that it is possible to access information even when connectivity is not available.
The main features of this application are:
- Travel Guide organized into categories
- Photo Gallery for each point of interest
- Positioning Map and directions for each point of interest
- Display more than one category on the map
- Display of the distance to each point of interest
- Save points of interest in the "Favorites"
- Search engine
- Weather Forecast