@ppear is Multitone’s messaging application, created to allow users to communicate with each other with the utmost security. Users of @ppear can send messages using a combination of voice, images and text to create information that gives all the details you need to make your messages complete and understood. To make sure that the content of your messages are always kept secure @ppear users are sandboxed and kept separate from any other contacts contained within your mobile phone. As an extra level of security all messages are encrypted.
@ppear is aimed at the business and commercial community, where sending and receiving information quickly can be very important. It contains a range of pre-programmed messages which can be used when sharing information is at its most critical. Businesses and other commercial entities may need to show that a message was sent and received to a person or a team of people; so an audit trail that shows the status of all messages is available using the Multitone i-Message system. All messages can be sent with a priority level. If that priority level is set to maximum the urgent message will override the current settings of the receiving phone, so that the urgent message gets through.
@ppear is an application that has been designed to work across multiple mobile platforms and can therefore send and receive messages from a range of smart devices. This makes @ppear a very flexible commercially available application.
• Real time status
• Acknowledgement – received / read / reply
• On-site and off-site operation
• Multiple communication paths: GSM, GPRS, 3G LTE
• Amalgamated messaging across multiple device technologies, ie smartphonet o DECT, WiFi, pager, e-mail, SMS etc…
• Encryption (AES 128 encryption)
• Real time connection monitoring
• Priority and emergency override
- Added Google Cloud Messaging.
- Added store and forward.
- Added a configurable length for message alert (8,16,32).
- Added unread message alert.
- Bug fixes.