Many children in the US are already reading LEAD21 books! LEAD21 supports the new CCSS [Common Core State Standards] which 46 states in the U.S. have adopted into their schools.
Best of all, our LEAD21 interactive books are ready to read right here, right now!
- Read the delightful stories
- Fun, interactive features on every page!
- Activities in each book
- Learn new vocabulary with cool graphics
- Get your kids for learning while having fun too
Groundbreaking new books are available!
Explore the story:
Title: Leo Makes a Mess!
Course: Grade K- Intensive – Unit 7 – Book 2
Designed for children ages: 5-8
[Details of Leo Makes a Mess!]
1. Read to Me
Curious Leo messed up his room. Shall we clean up his room with Leo?
Let’s find out how Leo cleaned up his room by reading the book!
2. Wrap Up
What did Leo do to clean up his room? Let’s review the key expressions!
3. My Voice
What did you learn from reading? This time, listen to the audio and repeat as you record yourself reading out loud. Then share it with others.
4. Bonus Activity App (A Gift from LEAD21)
Three Types of Matching Games
(Kids can learn easy words, colors, and numbers by matching socks, shoes, toys.)
5. Hints and Tips
1) Teaching Guide: Every book provides practical tips and stimulating ideas for parents to use with their kids when reading and discussing the story. Parents are able to figure out the best way to teach their kids. They can check the objectives and keywords of the book as well.
2) Progress Tracking: Our innovative program will track the kids’ learning progress in the app and parents can get email alerts on their kids’ progress and achievements. Parents will be able to know which subjects their kids love.
3) With You: Kids can take photos with the cute characters from the book and parents can share the photos on their favorite social sites.
Start learning English with LEAD21 while having fun!
When kids are interacting with the tablet or smart phone, they often don’t even realize they’re learning, but they will be able to learn. Parents can leave their kids to play on their own encouraging them to explore an interactive environment. Kids will learn naturally while having fun!
****** Featured Music*******
"Lucky" - Music by Michael Adels
"Funny Sunny Day" - Music by AG Music
"Almost Asleep" - Music by Joel Hunger
"Joyful Background" - Music by Sascha Giebe
"Tropical Smile" - Music by Dvir Zilverstone
Like us on Facebook and stay up to date with all the LEAD21 apps!
Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 30-10 NonHyung-Dong, GangNam-Gu, Seoul, Dragonfly Building.
Republic of Korea