ÖBB tickets and VORTEILSCARD on your smartphone
Purchase tickets for any ÖBB connection in Austria – or simply call up your ticket on your smartphone after purchasing it on the Internet.
For routes in Austria, you can also have your VORTEILSCARD on your smartphone, so that you can be sure to carry it with you at all times. The only thing you need for this is your personal “meineÖBB” account.
ÖBB-Mobile tickets are also available for many connections to Germany, Northern Italy and Switzerland, as well as for selected tickets offered by the transport associations in Upper Austria and Styria.
Your ticket purchase via smartphone:
* Start the ÖBB App and search for your connection
* Enter your personal data
* Pay via credit card, paybox or BUSINESScard
The ticket is saved on your device, so that you do not need an Internet connection when the ticket is inspected.
Advantages of a “meineÖBB” account:
* Save favourite routes and payment information – you will never have to enter them again
* Book online, and receive the ticket on your mobile phone: print-outs are a thing of the past.
* Buy your ticket and receive it later. If your plans change in the meantime, you can still cancel your ticket according to the applicable terms and conditions.
Further information is available at oebb.at.
Have a good trip!
-From 15 December onwards, you will also have the option of buying mobile tickets to/from the Czech Republic.
-Network tickets for Carinthia and the Network East Region Core Zone 100 will also be available from 15 December.
-From 14 December onwards, we shall no longer be providing the Paybox payment method, which had only rarely been used.
-Removing other bugs will improve the performance and stability of the app.