Kopilka – mobile application for PrivatBank clients that helps save a huge amount of money on your account almost imperceptibly. Set the replenishment terms with your mobile phone and insensibly deposit the interest from your salary, change from purchases, and loose change left at the end of the day.
The program is free, no commission is charged for transferring money to Kopilka. PrivatBank shall increase the amount saved by you by 20% per annum.
You can transfer money from your cards to Kopilka, replenishing it in several ways:
- Round the prices of goods and services paid, transferring the "change" to the deposit account;
- Transfer a certain percentage of money coming to the card;
- Automatically transfer a certain amount to Kopilka once a month;
- Transfer the loose change left on the card after purchases, to Kopilka on a daily basis.
Several saving terms are available!
Here are some examples of how to use Kopilka:
1. You must have heard about the Latte rule that is a refusal from something unimportant for the sake of saving money. This can be a morning coffee from a coffee machine, or daily drives home or to work by car. If a cup of coffee costs you 25 UAH, then, by refusing this part of your morning ritual and setting the daily replenishment of your Kopilka for 25 UAH, you can save 9,125 UAH within a year, which together with the interest will be equal to 10,585 UAH. Start saving money just today, and by the next summer you will save enough to have a good rest. And that is just one cup of coffee per day!
2. Many people prefer putting aside 10% of their income. The new Kopilka helps here as well! Just indicate the card from which money must be transferred, in the settings. For instance, your salary card. If it is convenient for you to transfer a fixed amount instead of a percentage to your Kopilka, this is also made possible. You can also transfer to your Kopilka percentage of your expenses or a certain amount during every cash withdrawal - this would allow to save money proportionally to your expenditures.
3. Loose change. How often do we see price labels with amounts that look like 9.99 UAH or 899 UAH and round them to 10 and 900 in our mind? You can set rounding in your Kopilka, transferring the "change" to the deposit account following each purchase. Similarly to the situation when people coming home take coins and small bills from their pockets, Kopilka provides for the possibility of transferring the loose change to the deposit account at the end of each day, rounding the balance to 10 or 100 UAH.
With Kopilka application you will manage to:
- Change the amount and terms of your savings;
- View the incomings to your Kopilka within a month or half a year;
- Always be informed about how much you have on your Kopilka at the moment;
- Choose cards, from which money will be transferred to Kopilka;
- Withdraw any amount from the money stored in Kopilka to your card;
Deposit currency - UAH
Interest accrual - When extending the deposit account for a new period, the interest will be added to the deposit, and further interest will be accrued on the increased amount.
Interest payment - Interest is paid following the deposit return.
Interest rate - 20% per annum.
The joyful pig will help you set the saving terms and keep track of how much has been saved.
P.S: It is ticklish :)
Kopilka website: www.privatbank.ua/kopi
- добавлена поддержка Копилки в ПриватБанк - Грузия
- добавлены языки: украинский, грузинский, английский
- добавлены названия карт