*** Please note! This release does not include "uninstall protection". More information on this feature can be found at www.netsparkmobile.com/support/en/installation/101-uninstall-protection.html ***
Parental Control. Content Filter. URL Blocker. App Manager. Time Manager.
NetSpark Mobile gives you all these features in one solution!
THIS IS A PAID APP WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PRE-AUTHORIZE PAYMENT FOR THE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION RATE OF $35 AS PART OF THE INSTALLATION PROCESS. THE PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED AT THE END OF THE 7-DAY FREE TRIAL IF NO ACTION IS TAKEN TO CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BAD RATINGS/FEEDBACK BECAUSE YOU MISSED TO THE ABOVE MESSAGE
Features of NetSpark Mobile -
- Get safe, filtered Internet for your child with any of our preset or custom defined protection profiles
- Configure the protection profiles for, and manage, each device individually according to your needs as a parent and without worrying about slowed browsing speeds or poor device performance
- Set daily and weekly limits for the amount of time your child can spend surfing the Internet or using apps offline
- Limit the types of apps that be installed on your child’s device (e.g. limit access to apps that enable online shopping or are used for instant messaging)
- Filter content from already installed apps
- Make custom exceptions for which apps and websites are approved for your child to access using the White/Black Lists
- Get alerts on new installs, unapproved install attempts, content blocking and more
- Get instant updates on the protected device, even when changes in the protection profile are made from our remote interface
- Manage multiple accounts from the parent’s device or remotely online (each device requires a separate license)
- Make changes to your managed devices easily with our user friendly local and online interfaces, available in both English and Hebrew
When installing the application, the Android system may require a password for unlocking the device (for example - a pattern or pin code). This is an Android security measures - please enter a password that you can remember easily and keep it in a safe place. If you will not remember this password - the operating system of the device (and not our app) will prevent your access to the device.
When operating your device after the screen was turned-off, the android operating system will require entering your device's password. If your screen lock timeout is set to a short period of time (e.g. 1 minute), the screen will lock after this period of time (when there is no activity by the user on the device). If you want to extend the length of time the screen does not lock, you can follow the instructions on our support website at: http://www.netsparkmobile.com/support/en/faqs/102-delaying-the-lock-screen-timeout.html
In this version removed all the possibilities to prevent the removal of the application, if required by the customer.