It is a reservation mail transmitting application.
E-mail transmitting time can be specified.
It is a very simple screen.
uses, such as a meeting call, a birthday, and TODO mail, -- it is various.
An e-mail transmitting setup can be set up from a smtp server.
I think that the mail server which is carrying out the Sir port of the auth attestation (user authentication) +TLS can be used.
About gmail and yahoo, an easy setup is more possible than the menu of a smtp server setup.
gmail should check that imap access is effective on the setting screen of web mail.
(It does not correspond to two-step attestation of gmail.)
yahoo should check that pop access is effective on the setting screen of web mail.
the time of installation an access permit -- : -- network connection Refer to the connection personal information to -> mail server. refer to the addressee at the time of -> mail creation -- an address book and cooperation
- The case in the state where an electric wave does not arrive becomes transmitting failure.
- When the power supply of the terminal is not on, the reservation itself is all canceled.
* Re-reservation is possible after switching on a terminal power supply.
- The size maximum of an attached file is dependent on the mail server in use.
- SMTP server setup gmail or yahoo Except has not supported.
A screen layout is corrected.
A crash bug is corrected.