Omaha Hold’em - WSOP certified - Hollywood’s new favorite poker!
Over 20 million players worldwide! The top authentic Omaha Hold'em poker!
○ Play free: get as much as 30,000 chips to start out with
○ Use 2 hole cards and 3 community cards to make your best hand. Double your winnings with a straight flush!
○ Feel the casino flair with slot machines, hot dealers and real voices
= Omaha Hold’em Features =
○ WSOP certified poker style
○ Go all in and empty your opponents’ pockets!
○ Over 20 million players - tap twice and you're in
○ Join the Blackjack table and spin the Slots in the Vegas Casino
○ Loads of gifts, daily bonuses
○ New reconnect function - bet with confidence
○ Intuitive UI, easy one-button functions
○ Use Interactives (emoticons) to talk to friends
= Newest Android Version =
○ Choose your favorite dealer to bring you luck
○ Improved Blackjack for greater chances
= Rules =
Two forced bets called small blind and big blind will be placed by two respective players. These mark the minimum bet during the game.
After blinds have been placed, 4 cards are dealt to each player and the first round starts. Each player decides whether to continue or fold (i.e. stop playing and give up the chance to win).
After the first round has ended, the dealer places three cards face up on the table. These are called community cards. Then the second round begins and players can raise, call, or fold, depending on their confidence in the combination of their hands together with the community cards. If they raise, all players who want to stay in the game have to increase the ante to the amount set by the raising player.
After the second round, the dealer places a fourth community card on the table. The third round starts and all remaining players decide whether to raise, call, or fold as previously.
After the third round has ended, the dealer places the fifth and last community card on the table. Players raise, call, or fold, depending on their confidence in their hand.
○ Final round:
If the remaining players after the fourth round of betting are two or more, all players show their hands and compare cards. Each player chooses 2 of their 4 hole cards and 3 of the 5 community cards to make their best hand, and the highest hand wins the whole pot. If there's a tie, the pot will be evenly split between the two or more winners.
= Additional Notes =
○ Users can use their existing Gamesofa, Facebook, or Yahoo accounts to play
○ If you want to use an MSN, Google, or other account to login, please see our “Account Conversion” page for more details: http://www.gamesofa.com/sevensapp/?op=guide
Gamesofa - Fun in five easy minutes
Want to play more?
Gamesofa Website: http://www.gamesofa.com
More Games: http://www.gamesofa.com/mobile/
－Android 奧馬哈德州撲克 遊戲特色－
－Android Omaha Texas Poker 改版內容－
♠ 若您之前使用MSN, Google等帳號登入神來也遊戲，想在手機上繼續使用該帳號，請參考「帳號轉換及登入教學說明」http://www.gamesofa.com/sevensapp/?op=guide
New "Interactive Item": More fun with others
New "Heart Emoticon": Cuter expression
New "Blackjack": Test your luck now