= Rated 5 stars by our players! Over 23 million players worldwide! The top authentic Texas Hold'em poker! =
○ Updated Royal hold'em & Omaha - play big, win bigger
○ Play free: get as much as 30,000 chips to start out with
○ Join tables without waiting times
○ Experience the most realistic Casino feeling
○ Includes many new poker styles: Bonus, Sit'N'Go, Ruby Tournaments
= Features =
○ Authentic Texas Hold'em
○ Over 23 million players - tap twice and you're in
○ Awesome casino experience
○ Loads of gifts, daily bonuses
○ New reconnect function - bet with confidence
○ Additional jackpot games - Blackjack, slot machines
○ Intuitive UI, easy one-button functions
○ Use Interactives (emoticons) to talk to players
=Newest Android Version=
○ Choose your favorite dealer to bring you luck
○ Improved Blackjack for greater chances
= Rules =
Two forced bets called small blind and big blind will be placed by two respective players. These mark the minimum bet during the game.
After blinds have been placed, two cards are dealt to each player and the first round starts. Each player decides whether to continue or fold (i.e. stop playing and give up the chance to win)
After the first round has ended, the dealer places three cards face up on the table. These are called community cards. Then the second round begins and players can raise, call, or fold, depending on their confidence in the combination of their hands together with the community cards. If they raise, all players who want to stay in the game have to increase the ante to the amount set by the raising player.
After the second round, the dealer places a fourth community card on the table. The third round starts and all remaining players decide whether to raise, call, or fold as previously.
After the third round has ended, the dealer places the fifth and last community card on the table. Players raise, call, or fold, depending on their confidence in their hand.
○ Final round:
If the remaining players after the fourth round of betting are two or more, all players show their hands and compare cards. The player with the highest combination of hand with community cards wins and gets the whole pot. If there's a tie, the pot will be evenly split between the two or more winners.
○ For more detailed game rules please visit:
= Additional Notes =
○ Users can use their existing Gamesofa, Facebook, or Yahoo accounts to play
○ If you want to use an MSN, Google, or other account to login, please see our “Account Conversion” page for more details: http://www.gamesofa.com/texasapp/?op=guide
Gamesofa- Fun in five easy minutes
Want to play more?
Gamesofa website: http://www.gamesofa.com
More games: http://www.gamesofa.com/mobile/
Rated 5 stars by our players! Over 23 million players worldwide! The top authentic Texas Hold'em poker! Download for free and play now!
Improved interface and user experience