To-do's, tasks, projects and goals in advanced personal productivity tool. This is a framework rather than simple to-do list or task list, it will help you much more if you invest.
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Prioritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning). Use recurrences and reminders.
8. Use Workodoro to fight procrastination (when you need to).
Features (not all listed):
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the tasks into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Manage tasks recurrences and reminders.
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action
+ Fight procrastination with the Pomodoro timer
+ Keep your notes, thoughts, ideas nearby
+ Google Drive™ integration
A personal productivity framework.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to [email protected]
, or write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Note: Account permissions are required for Google API access.
With My Effectiveness you can use todo's, tasks, projects and goals to be more productive.
+ change role of a goal (menu)
+ filter actions to be done 'this week' on FTF/Actions