This Free jigsaw like puzzle game helps your kids develop matching, tactile and fine motor skills while playing almost 90 different Puzzles. It is a fun and educational learning game for preschool children and toddlers including those with autism.
This app is a challenging and fun way to develop fine motor skills, visual perception and hand-eye coordination.
Let your kids develop their skills while having fun!
123 Fun Kids PUZZLE GREEN is a collection of digital slider puzzles which help children identify a dizzying amount of animals and objects.
Each slider puzzle has 3 different levels of difficulty - 6, 9, or 12 pieces.
Our app covers 7 categories of vocabulary:
• Dogs and Cats,
• Togr and Mila.
Playing is simple. Press the help icon to find the instructions on how to play.
+++ FEATURES +++
- Developed and reviewed by experts in preschool education
- Aligned to Common Core Standards for Preschool and Kindergarten Education
- A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises and rewards
- Funny, bright and creative artwork
- Your children can interact with the app at their own pace
- Interactive, carefully planned, captivating puzzle games.
- Designed for Kids: No confusing menus or navigation.
- Bright, colorful, child-friendly design.
- Hundreds of rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautifully captivating special effects
... and more!
- No Ads
- No inApp purchases
Become a fan of 123 Kids Fun Apps on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit 123 Kids Fun Apps website:
123 KIDS FUN™ APPS (Preschool and kindergarten learning games)
123 Kids Fun Apps are a collection of Android Apps for Kids. Our apps are entertaining, but more importantly, they teach at the same time. We pride ourselves in creating fun, beautiful, well designed and easy to use apps.
We share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Our goal is to create the highest quality games for toddlers and preschoolers for smartphones and tablets. We are proud to say that we make fun and smart educational games that are not only effective, but entertaining. We make games that let kids explore and discover, games where there are no wrong moves, but where the right move will reveal, reward, and teach.
We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to [email protected]
√ improved performance
√ We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to [email protected]