Android version of Calgary's Plus 15 walkway guide.
* View your location, in the map, and in relation to the walkways. Click the "My Location" button to determine your location on the map (uses your phone's Location services (GPS, Wi-Fi, Cell Tower triangulation - whatever is available to your device).
* Color codes to show you if the walkway is currently open
* Tap on the polyline to see some information about the nearest walkway
* Multiple map modes, including traffic
* Indoor mode enabled (Google data dependant)
* For more information about Plus 15, go to this link: http://www.calgary.ca/PDA/LUPP/Pages/Centre-City/centre-city-projects/Calgarys-plus-15-skywalk/Calgarys-Plus15-Skywalk.aspx
Somehow, the kmz format from the Calgary Open Data got changed. Caused crashes. Might be related to kmz zipped in ZIP64 mode!