15 Minutes of Design is a source of knowledge and inspiration for all who work with design and for those who want to learn more about it. It consists of two parts.
The first part, Immersive Instruction, allows you to get inside the mind of a designer and explore your surroundings from a designerly perspective. Let the voice of the designer guide you with suggestions, questions and tasks. Use it for meditation, innovation and inspiration. Use it to experience the world around you in new ways. Use it to learn more about what design is and what design can do. The journey takes about 15 minutes. You can pause the app at any time and go through the experience as many times as you like.
The second part, Experimental Practercises, is a tool for designers and other creative professionals to aid their design process. It consists of a set of challenging and, sometimes, provocative questions. Each question comes with a fun and inspiring exercise to carry out. Use it to explore design opportunities and look at things from different perspectives.
* A 15 minute design journey that lets you experience many aspects of a design process in an engaging way
* Uses the camera viewfinder to make each design journey unique and relevant
* Supportive text commentary with key points of the journey
* 28 unique questions that can guide, inspire and motivate designers in their creative process
* 28 inventive exercises that broaden the questions with concrete examples and puzzle you with unexpected assignments
* Crisp, minimalistic design
* Easy-to-use navigation
© 2014 Unsworn Industries
* Updated design
* Second part is added - Experimental Practercises
* Experimental Practercises contains 28 unique questions and inventive exercises