2 Players Basket Shootout is a very easy and casual for one or two players!
Spending time with friends is the most fun filled moments of everyone’s life.
"Pretty clean graphics, Simple Gameplay, Highly addictive game for a multi player game" - TheAndroidSoul
Challenge your friends to a cute game of adorable, fun and exciting bball match. This game is easy to play and kids will love it! Girls will love it more! It's a good ice breaker and a way to pass the time with.
If you're alone, no problem! 2 Players Basket Shootout features a Single Player mode for you to play while you're waiting for the bus/train by yourself! Challenge the other 8 characters to unlock them and don't just unlock them, make sure you gain crush them for a 5-0 score! Each one of them are challenging and will provide you with non-stop addictive basketball fun!
Try your best to shake your opponent off, and shoot from afar into the hoop! Master the way of basketball to elude your opponent and aim for glory! Do fake movements, run around, pretend to shoot to throw your opponent off balance!
When you're defending, make sure to stick to your opponent as close as you can and never let him leave your sight! Fake movements works here too to force him to shoot, and then go in for the block! Your skills will leave you in sweet success after each shot by your opponent fails miserable.
The addictive bball gameplay will leave you wanting for more!
Shake off your opponent and shoot at a place where they can't reach you!
Stick as close as you can to your opponent and block!
- 8 Characters to use and challenge, with more coming soon!
- 2 Game modes whether you're alone or with company.
- Gain 3 Stars for each opponent to show everyone you're a master of basketball!
Just don't tear the phone into two pieces!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK TO KEEP SUPPORTING US!
- Now you can select characters! Yay!
- 2 players mode is now controllable by swiping left and right at the arrows! Easier victory!
- added other stuffs that rendered the tutorial pointless... so, tutorial is removed
- aaaaaaaaaaaaand bug fixes