Live Another Day for the stylish widget clock where every second counts.
First and only widget with live seconds accurately advancing on screen.
Everyday is a thrill ride.
Manage that ride with the 24 clock.
Jack your homescreen.
A stylish widget clock where every second counts.
The action never stops with hourly, 1/2 and 1/4 hour chimes. Full of options.
The following widget takes place on your desktop. Events occur in real time.
- New: Can be added as a lock screen widget on Android 4.2.
- New Fullscreen Mode.
- Added multiple size options to widget.
- Added more options for chime lengths.
- Added multiple size options for font.
- Works better in portrait and landscape mode.
- Added full support for tablets and large and small screen devices.
- Added higher quality sounds.
- Fixed HTC Sense bug that didn't display seconds.
- Featured live at Google I/O
- Top Android Developer by Google
- Droid Life - App of the Day
- The Droid Guy - App of the Week
- Featured Crave App
- Byte - App of the Week
- El Androide Libre Review
- Video Review by Android and Me
- Today Magazine's App of the Week
- Android Guys/Gal Review
Why all the permissions?
- Internet is used for statistics -- there's an option to share stats if you want to.
- Read logs is for sending bug reports -- we have our own bug reporting integrated in the app, it collects the app's logs and generates an email that you can review before sending. We don't collect other apps logs.
- Sdcard is used for sharing stats if you want to, e.g. save to sdcard and upload image to any social network you like (the app will auto-detect if you have some app like Google+ or FB installed and suggest that.)
- Read phone state is used to deactivate the chime sound during calls. The chime is an option of course, disabled by default.
- Retrieve running apps is used to only activate the widget when the home screen is visible. If another app is the main, the widget stops updating. Saves CPU/battery.
What is 24 Clock Widget?
A digital clock showing a 24 hour or 12 hour clock as beautiful widgets in varied size options all with active seconds. In addition get full screen clock, optimized for tablets and all screen sizes. No person can stop Jack Bauer.
Day 2 (update 4):
- 24 Clock Widget can be added as a lock screen widget on Android 4.2.
- Minor bug fixes.
Day 2 (update 3):
- New Settings > Uptime tab: share your stats!
- Fixed chime alarm not firing at expected time
Day 2 (update 2):
- Better support for tablets
- New Heads Up Display for widgets
To use the new Heads Up Display, recreate your existing widgets to gain access.
- Improved controls
- Bug fixes
Day 2 (update 1):
see main description