Famous puzzle game comes to Android.
24 puzzle is a sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of 5x5 numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing. The object is to place the tiles in order (see help). It's also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of 24, Mystic Square.
The game is integrated with Google Play Game services and provides:
1) 3 leaderboards
2) 6 achievements with up to 90,000 points
---Difficulty and Level: User can select game difficulty from easy, normal and hard. There are hundreds of different puzzles to play.
---Use Splash Screen: User can turn on or off for starting the program with splash screen.
---Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
The system requirements for this game:
---OS: Android v1.5 or above
---Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)， 1280x800 and other resolutions
---Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
Provided by Frank Android Software @ www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
• Added feature to integrate with Google Game Service for leaderboards and achievements.
• Added feature to share game result.
• Updated to build with latest SDK
• Updated chart size for large screen devices.
• Bug fixes.
• Update adMob ID.
• Updated to build with latest Android SDK.
• Updated to use AdMob SDK 6.4.1
• Japanese localization
• Chinese localization