There are 25 needs in our life for which we always struggle to achieve them. Our Prophet Muhammad Sallala hu Aliaihi wasallam showed us the way to achieve those 25 needs.
The 25 needs are:
- Best Among All,
- Most Favoured,
- Completed in Faith,
- Obedient to Allah,
- Sins Free,
- Bestowed By His Mercy,
- Most Honoured,
- Enlarged Provisions,
- Safe from the Wrath of Allah,
- Responded Prayers,
- Protective covering by Allah on the day of Judgment,
- Best Deeds in the Eyes of Allah,
- Worst Evils in the Eyes of Allah,
- Extinguishing Hell Fires on the Day of Judgment....
Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed (Raziallahutala) narrates that he was in company of the Prophet of Allah (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) a man came and said O Prophet of Allah (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) I have come to ask certain things which would benefit me in this life and hereafter. He (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) said ask whatever you want to ask.