2D motocross racing for your android device. Race against the clock on a variety of different tracks. Think you can make a fun track? Have a go with the track editor and build anything you can imagine.
Please keep in mind that this is a beta game. Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems, please let us know so we can rectify these accordingly.
• Realistic 2D motocross physics
• Realistic rider physics
• Real world tracks adapted to 2D
• Massive crashes
• Race against your best times
• Create your own tracks
• 2.5D Graphics
• Cloud Saves
• Post times to Facebook
@2DMX - https://twitter.com/2DMX
2DMX Motocross - http://www.facebook.com/2dmxMotocross
2DMX Motocross - https://plus.google.com/111244748022077648923/posts
• Accelerate: Gray button (bottom right of screen) or up arrow key.
• Brake: Gray button (bottom right of screen) or down arrow key.
• Lean rider: Left stick left/right or left/right arrow keys.
In options you can change this to use the accelerometer.
• Reset bike/rider: Touch bike or space key.
Created with the libgdx game framework.
0.2.2.0.2 - 11/20/2013
- Fixed a bad bug that would corrupt tracks when saving them. If you saved a track with the last update it is probably now corrupt. We are very sorry
- Fixed bug with race time profile stat
-Some UI changes
0.2.2.0.1 - 11/13/2013
- Bug fixes
0.2.2.0.0 - 11/10/2013
- Added Google Play Game Services (Leaderboards, Achievements, and Cloud Saves)
- Upgraded to use OpenGL 2.0
- Backflips and Frontflips are now recognized
- Updated app icon
- Bug fixes