Free application that measure what technology (LTE, UMTS, EDGE, etc.) is used for internet connection and also allows fast switch between 2G/3G network.
• monitor current network status and show network usage in graphs and tables
• widget to toggle 2G/3G/4G network mode - it is shortcut, because Google block access to change it directly
• widget to toggle mobile data, synchronization, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot
• notification for lost signal
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), 3G (HSPAP), 4G (LTE), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN.
• If you use task killer, put this application to ignore list!
• Always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help me to improve application
• let me know your ideas with integrated feedback option
• help me to translate or correct text
• share application with friends
• donate to support further development
★Widget to toggle Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
★ New icon.
★ Fixed icon in status bar.
★ Fixed circle graphs.
★ Removed speed meter (requested)
★ Removed data counter (requested)
# Why did I removed it?
Main purpose of this application is monitor network status. For many of you Data Counter and Speed Meter was unwanted part of application which only waste your battery. Therefore I removed it to keep app optimized. If you wish to monitor data and speed, you can install my other application "Data Counter and Speed Meter".