Seamless and secure remote desktop access from your Android device! Tap into the capability of application delivery through Parallels 2X Remote Application Server whenever you want, wherever you are!
Stay connected to your home or office PC with the Parallels 2X RDP Client for Android. With the Parallels 2X RDP Client easily and securely, connect via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to your remote Windows desktop and applications.
You can also experience the full benefits of published remote Windows desktops and applications by connecting to Parallels 2X Remote Application Server. This way, the Parallels 2X RDP Client seamlessly runs published Windows desktops and applications from Windows Terminal Server and all the major VDI Hypervisors including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware or Citrix Xen.
- Comprehensive Android Support- Version 1.6 onwards
- Unlimited connections - Add as many standard RDP and Parallels 2X Remote Application Server connections as you want!
- Unique mouse with right click - Easily browse, right or double click your desktop
- Full keyboard - Type text from anywhere with a fully fledged keyboard
- SSL security - Secure access and two-factor authentication
- Full screen experience - Real-time control of your full desktop
- Minimal bandwidth usage - Lightweight access through 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi
- Clipboard redirection - Copy and Paste text
- Support for external Mouse & Keyboard - Use your own keyboard and mouse
- Supports 2 & 3 finger gestures - Zoom into and scroll your desktop
- Printing redirection, print from your android device
- Support NLA - Network Level Authentication
Parallels 2X RDP Client is provided free of charge, but without technical support.
Questions about Parallels 2X RDP Client should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not Parallels 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from Parallels 2X, you would need to purchase a Parallels 2X Support Package
Added: Support for new Languages:
Changed: Re branded to “Parallels 2X”
Improved: RDP session performance
Fixed: RDP Connections with servers that cannot be reversely resolved