The smartphone wallet that brings on-the-go payment simplicity and great shopping value!
3® Citi® Wallet provides Citibank Visa cardholders on 3HK mobile network an innovative and secure way to tap & pay with their smartphones*and enjoy smart offers and discounts.
*for selected models only
Available languages: English, Traditional Chinese
- Tap & pay at merchants worldwide who accept Visa payWave (except some merchants in the US)
- Payments made simple with Near Field Communication (NFC) in your smartphone
- Lighten your wallet by digitizing your plastic credit cards (maximum 3) and moving them to your smartphone wallet for an even more convenient spending experience
- Receive nearby offers based on your location and interests
- Search and save offers from thousands of outlets to redeem later
- Digitize your MoneyBack card (maximum 1) and add it to the Wallet
- Browse MoneyBack eCoupons to clip and use later
- Redeem eCoupons and earn points at selected retailers with your digitized MoneyBack card
SECURITY FEATURES :
- Secure user password to prevent unauthorized access
- Personalize auto log-off time for security and convenience
- Receive instant payment transaction alerts via notifications
- View in-app NFC transaction records for the last 3 months
- Change wallet user ID and password in-app
- Control sharing of your customer profile data in-app
AND MUCH MORE :
- Stay tuned for upcoming new features, special offers and more!
Eligibility and Cost :
To enjoy 3® Citi® Wallet, you must –
- Register for 3® Citi® Wallet value-added-service (VAS) with 3HK*
- Have or apply for an eligible Citibank Visa credit card
- Have a supported NFC-enabled Android™ smartphone and an NFC SIM from 3HK
*Free download. Monthly VAS service fee may apply.
Learn more, including list of supported phones, at http://www.3citiwallet.com/
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Simplified numeric password for a more convenient sign-in experience
- New offline wallet mode for faster sign-in
- Expanded menu selection to directly access card(s) transaction history from anywhere in the app
- Easily re-do search and view new offers in the map view when panning or moving the map
- Performance & user experience improvements
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements