Your BEST EVER photography starts here!
Be warned, this is not some novelty app, this is a powerful photography assignment generator that pushes your creativity to those places you really want to be!
Is your photography all that you want it to be? If not, I challenge you to get this app, pick a goal, and come along for the ride!
Goal 1: 30 days to being a better photographer!
Goal 2: 365 days to being a World Class photographer!
This app gives you an exposure setting and then makes you think about the light you need to create an image. It's really that simple!
Photography classes for years have given you a camera and said, "Go "take" some pictures." but you're left with that, "What did I really learn?" feeling.
This app says, "Here is a setting, go find the lighting you need to make something amazing!" And it works SO much better and faster to improve your photography and creativity!!
This method is SO easy you can spend 1 minute and be done, or spend the whole day planning it out and really get something remarkable!
Here's how it works -
5 Steps to rock the shot:
1. Check the exposure assignment for the day.
2. Manually set you camera's ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed.
3. Take a photo directly in front of you. (If too dark, find light. If too bright, find a darker location.)
4. Add a design principle and subject.
5. Click, "Complete" on the app.
Features in the paid version you don't want to miss out on:
- Track your progress and see how you compare with others in the community
- Load and take notes on your photos to lock in your training and refer to it later
- Never be stranded for knowledge! The app is an on-hand guidebook to help you navigate exposure and design principles built right in!
- The vision is to have a world of photographers creating photos derived from the same key elements to then see how amazing and diverse we really are! Join the 365 Photo King Facebook fan page and be a part of something bigger!
- Keep up with the 365photoking.com blog for free training and topic discussions to really keep your knowledge growing!
- Lastly, 365 Photo King is all about improving and promoting you as a photographer; let us help get your talents noticed by sharing your successes with us through email, Facebook, Twitter, and our Blog!
This app is primarily designed for DSLR camera users. However, SLR (film) camera users can simply leave the ISO setting to their current film speed and play along just as easily.