Fully 3D live wallpaper depicting Lord Krishna reacting to gestures. Lord Krishna rotates as home screen changes.
Please support us just by giving 5* rating, this would be much needed donation by you.
Always take darshan of all merciful Lord Krishna & get His blessings.
Developed with OpenGL 2.0, fully interactive, supports multitouch. Both tablets and phones are fully supported.
How to: Set an Android Live Wallpaper
1. On any home screen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. After selecting 3D Ganesh, you can preview what your device will look like while the live wallpaper is applied.
6. Then hit “Set Wallpaper.”
Some user have difficulty in finding LWP after installation. So we decide to add standalone app along with LWP. App can be easily accessible through app drawer, so user can quickly preview and set wallpaper directly through this app. This app also serve the purpose of clutter free viewing as there is no desktop icons on top of it.
Full 360 degree rotation mode is added along with current rotation mode.You can switch between different rotation mode from setting menu.