This is the first realistic 3D Bowling game in the Android market in which you can view from different angle and play with at that angle.
It is the bowling game that fully embraces the incredible 3D physics engine and effects.
1. Stunning 3D graphics
2. State-of-the-art 3D physics engine for real pin action
3. Detail scoring panel
4. Ball rolling and hit sound is added
5. Reflection effect is added (Glossy/Matt floor option)
6. 12 ball colors are added
Hint for getting a strike:
Proper bowling technique is not in aiming for the first pin
but to go for what is known as the pocket.
If you have right hand dominance, your proper bowling technique is to aim between the one and three pin.
If you are left hand dominant, your proper bowling technique
is to aim for the one and two pin.
How to Play:
1. Get your mind ready to bowl.
2. Drag your ball to the desired left or right position the ball for your throw.
3. Eye your targets.
4. Flick the ball with your finger to bowl.
5. Let the ball swing back naturally.
6. Throw the ball onto the lane.
7. Release the ball.
8. Evaluate your bowling performance.
Press Menu key to toggle menu. You may change your favorite view by selecting "3D Dynamic" and play with at that angle by selecting "3D Fixed".
Please check out "3D Mastermind" and "3D Air Hockey" in the Android market which is an another game you may be interested in.
Keywords: Bowling, Ball game, Sports game
ball color can be chosen (12 colors) for more fun