Users college level math with some knowledge in multivariable analysis will appreciate in depth all the features of this app.
3D-Functions Grapher is free a multivariable analysis tool designed to graph two variabled f(x,y) functions and surfaces parametrizations in R3-Space.
Application makes dynamic calculations for user-input equations, such us double integral and partial derivates, differentiable operators ...
These all calculations requires internet connection.
3D-Functions Grapher Covers the following features:
- 3D GRAPHING: Graph two variabled f(x,y) functions.
- GEOMETRY: Graph parametrized Surfaces and Manifolds.
- INTEGRATION: calculates analytic double integral, also Numeric integral is supported.
- DIFFERENTIATION: calculate partial derivates Laplacian and Gradient operators.
- HELP SECTION: functions writting, examples, graphics explanation ...
- CONTACT FORM: with it you can obtain support directly on this app.
- Double integral calculation (definite or indefinite!).
- Differential operators calculations.
- Save graphic as image.