"3D Maze Retro" is another free version of "3D Maze" puzzle game, designed in a old fashioned style.
Find a way out of 5 retro looking labyrinths! You need to know that there is one hitch - no maps! But don't be scary because you can climb on a tower or jump to see where is the end of labyrinth.
In last labyrinth find a way out in less than 10 minutes or volcano will blow!
If you are retro games fan and you like 8 bit sounds, cheap midi music, retro-pixel graphics - try it!
Classic console look will bring you back to the good old times!
How to play:
● steering and view from 3rd person camera
● left joystick: tap to jump
● right joystick: slide and hold to move
● jump or go to the top of tower to see the end of the maze
● all levels beside first one are locked. Finish first level to unlock next labyrinth.
I would like to thanks Eric Skiff for a great 8 bit music! ♪♪
However if you'd like to play in a modern looking labyrinth, check out "3D Maze" in my apps!
Like our Labyrinth game series on facebook:
Or follow us on Twitter:
- libraries update
- Google requirements update
- minor bugfixes