A very simple application that allows you to view *.OBJ and *.OFF 3D models on your Android device.
Just place all of the files for a given model in a single directory and it will automatically resolve material and texture dependencies.
- enable/disable backface cooling
- change background color
- change rotation type
- OBJ materials
- OBJ diffuse textures
- OBJ per-vertex normals
- OFF per-face normals
- OFF per-vertex coloring
You can find the source code for parsing model files in these GitHub repositories:
Special thanks to:
- Toman Tomanov for 3D models
- http://www.geomview.org/ for OFF specification
- http://www.holmes3d.net/ for OFF models
If you experience problems with any model that should be supported, please send me an e-mail.
- Lower battery consumption
- Loading optimization
- Better UI experience on Tablets
- UI and code bug fixes
- Switching to Android 4.0.3+
- Added integrated File Browser to workaround Android limitation