Fly in three dimensions as you race across various space-themed race tracks.
In this beta version of 3D racer, enjoy time trial and race modes using various possible tracks and vehicles within the full version.
If you have any queries or suggestions for future work on 3D racer, or if you have any major bugs or problems, please don't hesitate to contact me at "[email protected]
". If you simply have any reviews or comments about the game no matter how small, please feel free to email your thoughts to the above email address, as any feedback helps the development of this title.
Tilt the device towards you or away from you to steer up or down
Tilt the device left or right towards the ground to steer left or right
Press anywhere on the right side of the screen to accelerate
Press anywhere on the left side of the screen to brake
If you have an item (which is shown in a box on the screen) either tap the item, or press both sides of the screen at the same time to use it
- Full 3D motion physics (simulated at a simplistic level)
- Item system adding extra depth to gameplay.
- Weighted item generation to balance gameplay. Players who are losing are more likely to get good items.
- Time trial mode: attempt to finish the track as quickly as possible
- Race mode: compete against computer controlled racers to finish before them
- Four different difficulties of computer controlled racers to choose to play against
- Highly customisable: Large number of possible options and settings
- Accelerometer controls (tilt the device) combined with touch controls for fluid handling
- Various possible tracks and vehicles to choose from
- Vehicles have their own statistics modifying how they perform and handle in-game.
- State system so you can quit the game and resume exactly where you left it, no matter how much time passes
- uses openGL ES 2.0 for 3D visuals
- Vibration haptic feedback for devices which support it
- Listen to user feedback on the beta to make any improvements necessary for the full game
- Multiplayer functionality for race mode
- extra game modes (grand prix mode, elimination mode)
- extra vehicles and tracks to choose from
Note: this game was initially fully developed by a single developer for a major degree project. Models and audio are copyrighted to their respective parties within the credits screen of the game.
0.5.0 - Relase of the Beta version of the application