Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...) counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to [email protected]
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
KEYWORDS: Network data usage traffic counter monitor 2G 3G 4G GPRS Edge Mobile local roaming WiFi statistics prediction control
* New option to count all Wifi usage as mobile. Useful for people taking all their data from a HotSpot (3G key...).
* "Count in blocks" billing rule: new 'Minimum usage counted per connection" option.
* alerts: slightly reorganized; notifications show local or roaming usage depending on whichever is active.
* Zip backup files to save space. Old uncompressed backup files can still be restored.
* Stability fixes.
==> See http://3gwatchdog.fr/the-dogs-blog/228-pro-1-26.0