The 3M Event Guide is a branded app based on the popular Guidebook app. It allows you to download guides for most of the 3M customer events so that you can stay updated on the latest schedules and get connected to the other event participants.
• Offline browsing – download guides to your mobile device and view all the event information even if you’re unable to get a cell or WIFI signal.
• Schedules – browse up-to-date, interactive information for the event activities – dates, times, descriptions, pictures, links to more information. View individual tracks of information – meeting sessions, recreational activities, reception & dining, transportation, etc.
• Contacts and Resources – browse or search listings of people, places and resources connected to the specific event.
• Social Media – monitor the in-app Twitter feed to keep up with what’s happening around you. Post to Facebook or tweet from within the app.
• Photo Sharing – take photos on your mobile device and upload them to the shared photo album for the event for everyone to see.
• Maps and Floor Plans – view maps and floor plans of all the event venues. With a cell or WIFI connection click on an event location and view a Google map
• Feedback – provide us with your feedback about the 3M event using the built in feedback widget.
While 3M may offer public guides for some events, most of the 3M guides will be private guides, restricted to confirmed event attendees and requiring a unique redeem code.
If you are a confirmed event attendee and have not received a link, a QR code or instructions on which event guide to download (including the redemption code), please contact your 3M event planner or your 3M host for details on how to download the guide specific to your 3M event.
To learn more about 3M, visit us at 3M.com and select your location.
To learn more about 3M Innovation, visit 3M.com/innovation and see how we make progress possible.
Follow us at Facebook.com/3MCorporate
Follow us at Twitter.com/3MInnovation or Twitter.com/3MNews
Subscribe to us at Youtube.com/3M
Check us out on LinkedIn.com/company/3M
Bug fixes and enhancements