"Four in a Row" (also known as "Connect 4") is a very challenging board game for all ages.
It is very easy to learn, but hard to master.
Challenge your strategic skills with 4 in a Row!
===== FEATURES =====
* 1-player mode (Human vs CPU)
* 2-players mode (Human vs Human).
* Watching mode (CPU vs CPU).
* 10 levels of difficulty.
* Scoreboard and rating system.
* Support tablet size devices. You can enjoy with your family or friends in a tablet!
===== GAME RULES =====
* Each player in his turn drops one of his discs down any of the slots in the top of the grid.
* The play alternates until one of the players gets four discs of his color in a row. The four in a row can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
* The first player to get four in a row wins.
* If the board is filled with discs and neither player has four in a row, then the game is a draw.
*Minor bug fixes.
*Added scoreboard and rating system, which is a measure that represents your skills in this game.
*Added CPU player auto-matching function for suiting your skill level.
*Added CPU Level9 and 10. Adjusted difficulty of CPU players.
*Improved stability and the other bug fixes.