Use your smartphone or tablet as pen and paper. Draw any glyph.
Take notes or draw something over a photo really quickly.
Use your own handwriting all the time.
Send, publish, share your handwritten note.
Use the geometric mode to draw beautifull rectangles or ellipses over your photos or your notes.
Use the transparency to highlight what you want.
Use your finger, your handwriting, to write or draw all the time.
And share it with your friends. Your handwriting is your personal brand that can finally be included in your private communications.
Take a picture and repeat the contours to create a beautiful design (export without background in this case) , the results are impressive.
Draw or Write, share, have fun ! Free!
Input screen has been carefully designed to help you save time while writing. But you may also use the app to easily draw something.
You can write or draw with your finger, as if it was a fountain-pen, or a square brush.
Vector graphics are used to store what you write with your finger, which facilitates future or immediate changes, and allows you to store your notes in little memory, even if it contains a lot of lines.
No need to save, this is done automatically.
The output image format is faithful to what you see on the screen. Your correspondent will not be disappointed by your Email or MMS, and your post will be customised.
This free version is a fully usable technology demo.
It is limited to one page of 8x8 cm , and to the Share feature. You may use this app to see our technology. Or simply write a note and share it with your friends.
- no authorization related to the network, you can take notes in all conditions.
- no authorization related to your location or your contacts, no spying.
- no ads!
- External storage permission is needed : the application stores output files or picture on the external storage when you want to share your note with other apps (E-mail, Google+ etc).
If you like this application, please, fill a review, rate it on Google play and share it with your friends !
Stylus Support: Android 4.x + required.
- no link to paid version (no longer exists)
- popup windows used to choose pen/background with frame and shadow.
- recompilation with latest android-sdk (api 19)