Watch the best of Channel 4, E4 and More4 with our 4oD app.
We support a wide range of devices. However, we are aware that some phones and tablets currently experience problems playing 4oD, and will address this as soon as possible.
Please note – Due to Channel 4’s agreements with programme owners, rooted devices are not supported.
- Watch an ever-expanding collection of programmes from Channel 4, E4 and More4
- Streaming accessible over WiFi and mobile data
- 4Shorts: hundreds of clips and extras from your favourite shows, plus original Channel 4 shorts
- Huge 30-day catch-up window
- Free box sets of classic Channel 4 shows
- Download programmes over WiFi in UK and Ireland to watch offline or abroad
4oD is a free app, and our content is free to watch because we are a commercially funded public service broadcaster. As a publicly owned, not-for-profit organisation, the revenue we make from advertising doesn’t go to shareholders; it goes back into making more programmes.
Outputting from a device to a TV requires specific rights, which we don't currently have for all of our programmes. As our rights come up for renewal this is something we are seeking to address wherever possible.
Message from Channel 4:
- Fixed screen rendering issues
- Other improvements and bug fixes