The best 500 scorecard in the Play Store!
Ever gone away for that summer holiday with a bunch of friends, sat down for a round of 500 and then realised that you forgot to bring a pen and paper so you spend the whole game struggling to remember the score (while struggling to remember how much that bid of 8 diamonds is worth or whether clubs is higher than spades)?
This simple and stylish application makes it easy to keep track of score while playing 500 and record the results of previous games.
- Ability to choose team names and player names.
- Easy bid selection (just takes 4 taps!).
- Accurate calculations (takes into account all the subtleties of scoring games: 10 points per trick for the non bidding team, 250 points if you win all 10 tricks but didn't bid high enough, can't win by exceeding 500 points without winning the bid).
- Scoring options (whether to score the 250 points bonus, when to award points to the non-bidding team - request more if required!)
- Ability to delete previous hands, rounds and matches (in case you've been drinking a little too much wine and accidentally tapped the wrong buttons).
- Keeps track of all your previous games (so you can see who won the most rounds during that week away).
Keywords: 500, five hundred, fivehundred, score, scoring, scorer, scorecard
Added scoring settings.
60% reduction in application size. Now under 500kb.
Minor bug fixes.
Now compatible with Froyo and Gingerbread devices!
- Back button behaviour fixed
- Vibrate on long press