Say hello to your brand new 58 WCHS-AM radio app!
We've completely redesigned the app for a spectacularly enhanced user experience. Still the same great features you know and love from our previous app, just with many more interactive capabilities.
No registration required. FREE APP.
You spoke, we listened... check out the upgrade features below:
- Alarm clock - wake up to your favorite station. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the radio
- Sleep feature - now also fall asleep while listening to your music or talk show
- Portrait style screen layout to accommodate external speaker and docking stations
- Interactive ticker tape on main screen with station provided information feeds or local news feed
- Enhanced menu options galore
- Ability to load and view station's program schedule in your local time zone
- Enhanced audio and graphics quality
- Ability to share the station’s app via Facebook, twitter and e-mail
58 WCHS is The Voice of Charleston. With the Charleston area’s only full-time radio newsroom, you can count on WCHS to keep you updated on what’s happening in your neighborhood, the state, the nation, and the world every hour. WCHS is also Charleston’s home for West Virginia Mountaineers football and basketball, Cincinnati Reds baseball.
Rely on the experience and professionalism of 58 WCHS, The Voice of Charleston.
WCHS Weekday Lineup:
America In The Morning with Jim Bohannon, weekday mornings from 5 to 6.
The Morning News with Chris Lawrence and Jennifer Smith, weekday mornings from 6 to 9.
Ask The Expert, weekday mornings from 9 to 10.
Metro News Talkline with Hoppy Kercheval, weekdays from 10 to noon.
Rush Limbaugh, weekdays from noon to 3pm.
Metro News Hotline with Dave Weekley, weekday afternoons from 3 to 6.
Metro News Sportsline with Tony Caridi, weeknights from 6 to 7.
Dave Ramsey, weeknights from 7 to 10.
The Jim Bohannon Show, weeknights from 10pm to 1am.
Red Eye Radio, overnights from 1 to 5am.
- Car Mode provides simple audio controls while driving
- Audio Podcast Downloads lets you listen to your favorite shows offline (where podcast are available)
- Sharing via Twitter fixed
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes