Puzzli is an incredible free puzzle game on which you arrange randomized tiles in order to see the completed photo and discover a fun fact about it.
Puzzli is hours of entertainment for you and your whole family. It’s a relaxing but challenging game while being educational and fun.
Every puzzle is produced from the world’s best photos. It takes advantage of high-resolution screens and touch gestures.
Puzzli will take you on a journey around the world. Visit amazing nature and people of Australia, Indonesia, Africa, India, Mexico, China, Russia, Belize, Hawaii, Caribbean islands, Italy, Germany, Norway, Brazil...
Walk the famous cities of Amsterdam, Barcelona, Vienna, London, Paris, New York, Chicago, Boston, Rio de Janeiro, Berlin, Rome, Venice and many more...
Explore thousands of majestic landmarks and landscapes like Stonehenge, Taj Mahal, Sagrada Familia, Niagara Falls, The Great Wall of China, The Statue of Liberty, The Eiffel Tower, Machu Picchu, Christ the Redeemer, Mount Everest...
Puzzli is great for the little ones, too. Join in the fun while learning about animals (horses, cows, pigs, sheep, ducks, chickens, donkeys, dogs, cats, rabbits, bees, butterflies, mice, peacocks, monkeys, owls, fish, dolphins, penguins, frogs…). Learn about sports, history, science, space exploration and many other exciting subjects.
- Over 3000 beautiful, amazing, fun puzzles in more than 300 different episodes about: famous Landmarks, Art & Paintings, Natural Wonders, National Parks, Countries, Cities, Animals, Space exploration, Fighter jets, Cars, Motorcycles, etc.
- Each episode includes 10 puzzles of increasing difficulty
- Interesting, fun facts about the photographed objects are revealed when you solve each puzzle
- New FREE puzzles & episodes constantly updated
- Play offline
- Full screen puzzles perfectly fitting your screen, whether you're on phone or tablet
- Share completed puzzles with your friends
- Designed specifically for your tablets and mobile devices to take advantage of high-resolution screen and touch gestures
New feature is in town! Compete with your friends to see who solves puzzles faster! :) Happy puzzling
P.S. Sorry for you guys that have Android version lower than 4.4 :( We've fixed the bug for you.