* No workout equipment & just minutes a day
* Fun achievements and rewards to keep you motivated
* Based on the 7-minute workout featured in NY Times Magazine
Using nothing more than a chair, a wall, and your own body weight, the 7-minute workout is based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit of working out regularly in the shortest time possible.
YOU ONLY LIVE THRICE
Just like your favorite video game, Seven starts you off with three lives. Skip a day and lose a heart, but miss 3 workouts in a month and your progress resets to zero and it's game over! Work out every day for 7 months to achieve 100% and become a 7/7 champion.
Seven also motivates you toward your goal with positive reinforcement:
— Unlock achievements from Novice to Athlete as you vary your routine
— Earn rewards and health-related giveaways
— Set up daily reminders, or when you've missed too many workouts
— Track your progress visually on color-coded graphs and calendars
— Share your success with friends by e-mail, text message, Twitter or Facebook
THE ULTIMATE 7-MINUTE WORKOUT APP
Seven guides you through the 7-minute workouts with precise illustrations, visual timers, spoken instructions and even tactile feedback to switch between 30 seconds of intense exercise and 10 seconds of rest.
— No internet access needed. Work out anytime, anywhere!
— Play songs from your favorite music app in the background
— Fitness enthusiasts can do multiple circuits for longer workouts
— Armband friendly: vibration or voice mode indicates when to switch exercises
— Google drive sync to keep your progress up-to-date on all your devices
— The "Learn" tab includes pro tips on how to perform each exercise
Now all of us, busy as we are, can stay in shape!
Share your experience with #SevenApp:
• Burned Calories. Using latest research Seven now accurately calculates burned calories and shares them with the Google Fit app.
• Did a workout elsewhere? Seven will fetch the workout from the Google Fit app and mark your calendar, so you stay in the 7 Month Challenge!
• Lots of small improvements and bug fixes.
If you like Seven, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.