Please note the following:
* This app DOES NOT contain handwriting recognition for any language
* Kindle Fire users: please use "7notes Free (Kindle Tablet Edition)" available from the Amazon Appstore
* The video shows the features of 7notes with mazec for Android (Premium version).
7notes Free is a FREE note taking app optimized for the Android OS. One of the purposes of this free version is to allow first-time users to experience the app before purchasing the premium version: "7notes with mazec for Android".
7notes with mazec for Android enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of scenes and situations such as during a phone call, meeting with customers, during lectures, and while commuting. 7notes with mazec for Android provides a superior note taking experience with a state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine (Premium version only). You can edit and decorate handwritten sentences later as required, focusing on the fast capture of ideas and notes. Smooth inking with auto scroll and feed features, provides an outstanding note taking experience. The app also has a variety of exporting features including e-mail, Evernote, Facebook and Twitter, as well as directing output to other applications.
7notes features include:
- Handwriting stroke input with smooth inking
- Makes handwriting recognition available within other installed Android applications via the mazec technology (PREMIUM version only)
- Convert handwritten notes to digital text real-time or on-demand (PREMIUM version only)
- Decorate handwritten letters and digital text with different colors, fonts and styles
- Create and manage notes quickly and easily
- Connect to other applications such as Facebook, Twitter, and Evernote
Jan. 20, 2014
- Updated for mazec3
- Bug fixes
July 9, 2013
- "Convert later" available with mazec2 (handwriting recognition for English)
- Helvetica font for PDF export
- Fixed Twitter API problem
- Fixed output text when posting to Evernote