Calling all retro gamers. Test your memory and gaming knowledge fom the 80's and 90’s with the Super Duper 8-bit Quiz.
650 different screen shots await you from various 8-bit home systems. See how many of these games you can remember before googling or asking for help :)
Better suited for European users as the screen shots used are taken from Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64, Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega MasterSystem and ZX Spectum titles and answers are the UK/European release name. Anyone who's played with emulators over the years may want to give it a shot and it may even trigger some fond memories and make you fire up an emulator or two.
I put this together for a bit of fun and as a time killer for retro gaming fans (like myself) as there didn't appear to be anything challenging already on the market to suit and I based it on some old code from Carlos Alcarria's Logos Quiz so credit to him.
* Additional hint added for all screenshots on levels 9-14
* MORE HINTS AND LEVELS TO FOLLOW (feedback appreciated if the hint format can be improved)
* 6 new levels including 300 new screen shots
* HINT button (2 hints for the original 350 levels, length of answer shown for the new 300 levels)
* SHARE button (might make it too easy)