Is there anything worse than a disappointing meal? We feel your pain. 8 DAYS Eat is a resource of handpicked Singapore eateries – from hipster joints to hawker stalls – that will point you toward the shiokest dining experiences. Search for where to eat by cuisine, location, price, food critics' recommendations – even the sort of mood you're in. Stay up to speed on the newest joints in town, drool over photos, find out where your friends have been, or hunt down your fave foodie celebs at their regular haunts. It’s full of flavour!
- Every eatery taste-tested and reviewed by 8 DAYS food critics
- Real-time posts on the latest in the dining scene, plus weekly updates on new openings
- Feeling fat, broke or in the mood to take on the town? Search where to go using the Mood filter. Other filters allow you to search by cuisine type, location, price and more
- Discover the food haunts and fave dishes of celebs like Tay Ping Hui, Elvin Ng and 987FM DJ Rozz Lee, as well as chef Tetsuya Wakuda and food blogger Leslie Tay in the Celeb Faves section
- Check in to places, follow friends and write reviews!
8 DAYS Eat is served up by 8 DAYS, Singapore’s top-selling entertainment and lifestyle magazine. 8 DAYS is published by MediaCorp Pte Ltd, the largest media broadcaster and provider in Singapore.
Foodporn alert! You now have a dedicated Videos tab on the main menu to take you to a buffet of food vids!