Please send us any feedback by pressing ‘Help->Send Feedback’ from the app or emailing [email protected] [email protected]
Use your Android smartphone or tablet to make and receive calls using your 8x8 Virtual Office phone service. You can also start and join video meetings right from your android phone. Now your 8x8 business phone extension can be truly mobile.
- Make calls using your 8x8 calling plan, outgoing calls will display your 8x8 Caller ID
- Dial from your Company Directory
- Make 3-way calls, Call Park and set Call Forwarding rules
- Display voice mails in a list, allowing you to review and delete in any order
- Check presence and exchange instant messages with co-workers who are using Virtual Office Mobile or Virtual Office Online/Desktop on PCs & Macs.
- Send & receive SMS messages
- Make video calls to other 8x8 users on Virtual Office Mobile, Virtual Office Online and Desktop on PCs & Macs, and Polycom video desk phones.
- Join and host video meetings with multiple participants right from your android phone.
- View and delete faxes*
- Press a button to record any call*
- Use Wi-Fi/4G/LTE or Cellular voice.
* Requires Virtual Office Pro account.
For complete documentation and open issues see:
You must be an existing 8x8 customer with a valid Virtual Office account.
To learn more about our service plans visit
https://www.8x8.com/voip-business-phone-services/service-plans or call 866-928-0720 to speak with an 8x8 business solutions specialist.
Tip for international travelers
You can avoid data roaming charges when outside the US by turning off data roaming and using Wi-Fi hotspots instead of your 3G/4G network. Since calls are charged under your 8x8 calling plan, you shouldn’t have international roaming charges.
*Important VoIP over 4G Notice*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Be sure to check the terms of your agreement with your cellular phone carrier. 8x8 will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your cellular/mobile carrier for use of 8x8 Virtual Office Mobile service.
- Better audio quality during poor network connections
- Virtual Office Meeting
- German language localization
- Bug fixes related to Call log crash, notification for offline