NOTE: We do not monitor this Google Play page for your comments.
Please send us all feedback by pressing ‘More->Help->Send Feedback’ from the app or emailing [email protected] [email protected]
Use your Android smartphone or tablet to make and receive calls using your 8x8 Virtual Office phone service. Now your 8x8 business phone extension can be truly mobile.
- Make calls using your 8x8 calling plan, outgoing calls will display your 8x8 Caller ID
- Dial from your Company Directory
- Make 3-way calls, Call Park and set Call Forwarding rules
- Display voice mails in a list, allowing you to review and delete in any order
- Check presence and exchange instant messages with co-workers who are using Virtual Office Mobile or Virtual Office Online/Desktop on PCs & Macs.
- Make video calls to other 8x8 users on Virtual Office Mobile, Virtual Office Online and Desktop on PCs & Macs, and Polycom video desk phones.
- View and delete faxes*
- Press a button to record any call*
- Use Wi-Fi/4G/LTE or Cellular voice.
* Requires Virtual Office Pro account.
For complete documentation and open issues see:
You must be an existing 8x8 customer with a valid Virtual Office account.
To sign up for Virtual Office phone service call 866-879-8647 or see:
Tip for international travelers
You can avoid data roaming charges when outside the US by turning off data roaming and using Wi-Fi hotspots instead of your 3G/4G network. Since calls are charged under your 8x8 calling plan, you shouldn’t have international roaming charges.
*Important VoIP over 4G Notice*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Be sure to check the terms of your agreement with your cellular phone carrier. 8x8 will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your cellular/mobile carrier for use of 8x8 Virtual Office Mobile service.
- Fixed crash issues on Android 5.0 L ("Lollipop")
- Voicemail player no longer stops when touching the display with your ear while listening
- Various stability/crash fixes
Full Release Notes: