"a Wallet" application is your personal Virtual Wallet at your fingertips. It allows you to save and manage your most important data like
1) Credit/Debit/Member Card Numbers, their Expiry Date, PIN and other details.
2) Bank Accounts' numbers, their balance and more.
3) Your Web Memberships with their Login details (Username, Password, Secret Answers)
4) Info about your Vehicles like Plate No., Vehicle ID No., Registration & Inspection expiry date.
5) Login details and Hostname/IP address of the Computers you work on.
6) Private Notes.
7) Personal Info like National ID (SSN), Driver License # and its Expiry Date, Passport Number, etc.
NEW FEATURE - BACKUP & RESTORE: You can now Backup your saved data in an encrypted file and Restore your data from it whenever required. The Backup file is saved on your SD Card/Mounted memory, so, you can copy it to any place you like. You can Backup data to a file from Wallet Menu screen and Restore data from Backup file from the Login screen.
"a Wallet" application secures your personal data by storing it in encrypted form on your Phone and protects it by an AlphaNumeric Password of your choice which allows only you to access your information. The application does not attempt to send this data out to any other entity by any means. For you safety, all of your data will be deleted after 5 invalid login attempts.
This application will give you full control of your personal and critical information, making it available to you at all the time.
* Reasons for requested Permissions:
1. Storage (modify/delete SD card contents): Required for Backup & Restore feature. User can Backup their data to a file and later restore data from it.
2. Network communication: To display ads. "a Wallet" application is being offered for FREE and this is the only way Developers can get compensated for their efforts.
android, wallet, new, save, personal, info, cards, bank, accounts, web, membership, notes, cars, vehicles, computers, memos, data, PIN, password, security, encrypted, safe, virtual, backup, restore, sagar, agrawal
Note: This update will not affect your existing data, it will be retained as is.
1) Now you can Add & Delete items directly from the screens using new buttons. No need to open Menu for this any more.
2) Other improvements & fixes.
1) New better Header images.
2) Users can choose AlphaNumeric Password between 4 to 15 chars. Existing PIN/Password can be retained as is too.
3) Removed "Dial Phone number" button for supporting tablets and avoid extra permission.