NO LONGER UNDER DEVELOPMENT!
This is a GUI for Darktremor A2SD Scripts.
You can easily view and configure your A2SD script settings.
Donate Version extras:
- NO ADS!
- E-Mail contact the developer for support
- Extra Tab with build.prop settings
- Hide the USB-debugging sign if you don't like it
- Try to keep launcher app in memory
- Deactivate boot animation for faster boot
- Change the dial out delay
- Change the JPG quality
- Change the events per second (if you are having scrolling problems)
- Change the WIFI scan interval (saves battery)
- Button to reboot into recovery
- A2SD Darktremor Scripts V220.127.116.11 and above.
- Show where Apps are stored and Toggle from Internal to EXT
- Show if Zipalign runs on boot and Toggle
- Show if swap is activated and toggle
- Set swappiness
- Show where dalvik-cache is and move it
- Enable/Disable Dalvik JIT
- Set Dalvik Heapsize (for now only values between 12 and 32, i do not know if any values in this margin are good!)
- Set the internal Low Memory Killer to different levels (there also is an explanation included)
- German translation
- now checks for remaining space before moving Dalvik-Cache anywhere (error prevention)
- System Info Screen which shows: free/used ram, free/used swap, free/used internal memory, free/used sd-ext, free/used space on /cache/ (more things to come ...)
- a2sd beta is supported
- (rudimentary) helpmenu
Languages: English, Italian (thanks zorginho), Spanish(thanks tazman1963), French(thanks tazman1963), German
-fixed issues with dalvik moving (but there is no check if you have enough space left on your device or SD-Card, you will have to check for yourself)
-added "do not show" option to the disclaimar
-fixed some smaller bugs