Murphy’s Law says your car will break down when and where you least expect it – so be prepared by downloading the free AA Roadservice App.
If you’re an AA Personal, Business Care or Taxi Care Member you can request help at any time and anywhere in NZ¹.
With the AA Roadservice app you’ll be able to:
- Enter your Membership details now: set up the app when you install it so you’re ready to request AA Roadservice when you need it
- Request a callout in three short steps: confirm your contact information and number plate, tell us what’s wrong with your vehicle and confirm
- Use the GPS capability of your Android device² to automatically send us your breakdown location
- Get status updates on your callout while it’s in progress - and send updates back to us
- Check nearby vehicle-related services, such as garages and battery stockists
- Use the handy emergency torch function that uses your camera’s flash if you’re stuck in the dark
- Receive AA Membership renewal reminders
- Use the Accidents area of the app to record details about what happened, who was involved and store photos.
¹ Mobile reception and current financial AA Membership required. AA Roadservice is provided through the North Island, South Island, Stewart Island and Waiheke Island.
² In the event that GPS coverage is lost the app will advise you to call us.
Accidents are generally frightening, emotionally distressing times. If you’ve been involved in an accident, you can use the new Accidents area of the app to record details about what happened, who was involved and store photos.
This can be for your own personal records; you can also email to your insurance company or other interested parties.