Murphy’s Law says your car will break down when and where you least expect it – so be prepared by downloading the free AA Roadservice App.
If you’re an AA Personal, Business Care or Taxi Care Member you can request help at any time and anywhere in NZ¹.
With the AA Roadservice app you’ll be able to:
- Enter your Membership details now: set up the app when you install it so you’re ready to request AA Roadservice when you need it
- Request a callout in three short steps: confirm your contact information and number plate, tell us what’s wrong with your vehicle and confirm
- Use the GPS capability of your Android Device to automatically send us your breakdown location
- Get status updates on your callout while it’s in progress - and send updates back to us
- Check nearby vehicle-related services, such as garages and battery stockists
- Use the handy emergency torch function that uses your camera’s flash if you’re stuck in the dark
- Receive AA Membership renewal reminders
¹ Mobile reception and current financial AA Membership required. AA Roadservice is provided through the North Island, South Island, Stewart Island and Waiheke Island.
² In the event that GPS coverage is lost the app will advise you to call us.
If you need AA Auto Glass, you can now call them through the app.