Carry the 2014 AACR Annual Meeting with you wherever you go. The Meeting Guide App offers the following features:
- Native Storage: Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your Android phone or Tablet and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts: The full text of more than 6,000 abstracts is stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session and Minisymposium presentations wherever you are. (Note: Late-Breaking Abstracts will be made available natively beginning April 4.)
- Happening Now: Have a free moment? Get a quick list of the sessions that will be starting in the next 15 minutes.
- Personal Itinerary: Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting. You can also create a schedule using the AACR Online Itinerary Planner and sync it to the app.
-Search/Browse: In addition to global searching, you can browse the Annual Meeting sessions by type, title, and topic. You can also search or browse the complete list of Annual Meeting presenters (including poster presenters) as well as abstract co-authors. Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by category name or product category.
- Maps: Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues— including the complete Exhibit Hall and Poster Area Map as well as the Convention Center and hotel maps— are stored natively in the app for easy browsing. Session locations display as “pins” on the map to help you locate them more quickly.
- Attendee Information: Look up the locations and hours of critical Annual Meeting services, including the Internet Cafe, the coat and bag check, and the child care/nursing mothers room.