AALinQ is a new way to use Android mobile device in the car. Large fonts, vivid colors make it simple to navigate your music in the car!
Use it through AUX jack, Bluetooth or GROM car specific hardware.
- No advertising or spying. Free to use.
- 5 band equalizer on all supported devices (2.1+)
- FLAC, WMA, AAC, OGG, AAC, MP3 supported
- Automatic cover art download
- Large fonts, bright colors for in car use
- Gestures/swipe control of the playback, random and other functions
- Grid or List mode for Albums
- Voice control (BETA)
- Browsing available by: Folders, Artists, Albums or Playlists
- Folder browsing supports different track orders (from ID3 tags, from name, from playlist)
- Can make dynamic (on-the-go) playlists from any folder(s)
- Swipe left right for track change
- Swipe up/down for extra options
- Large track seeking bar
- 3D cover art animation
- Auto switch to Playing Now screen
- Bluetooth controls supported
- Lock screen controls displayed
- Non-ASCII charsets supported
- Gapless playback
For best integration with your car stereo- use GROM hardware interface and get digital clear sound, charge and full control from the factory radio.
With GROM interface the operation is simple:
2. Disk 1 is a On-The-Go playlist. Disk 2 is the first playlist, Disk 3 is second and so on
3. Only music indexed by AALinQ will be played
4. Titles and cover art displayed in player in portrait in and landscape mode
5. Full control from either AALinQ or GROM. Player stays n sync with stereo all the time
Troubleshooting when used with GROM interface:
1. Make sure you have latest firmware installed from http://gromaudio.com/software-usb2.html
2. On most phones (2.2, 2.3.x) to operate you will need to turn USB Debugging option ON (Settings->Application->Development), follow suggestions from AALinQ
3. All newer phones/tablets with 3.x/4.x OS USB Debugging should be OFF !
4. Submit support ticket if nothing helps http://gromaudio.com/support.html
Note: AALinQ works best with GROM-USB2P, GROM-AND2 or GROM-MST3 module installed in your vehicle.
Note: GROM-USB2P and GROM-MST3 must be updated to the latest firmware for all features to work
WRITE_SETTINGS - changes in Media DB for non ASCII characters support
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - cover art extraction
INTERNET - GROM connection
RECORD_AUDIO - voice control
**** Bug fix for 0.9.6 *****
GROM connect fixes
New skin added- Jelly Bean
Initial indexing improvements.
Cover art performance improved
Widget, notification bar improvements
Audio files parsing improved
Playing Now screen fixed
FLAC tracks playback fixed
AAC tracks playback fixed
Service wake up fixed
Voice search disabled
Audio artefacts fixed at the end of the track
Russian, Dutch translations added
Track duration calculation fixed
Records duplication fixed