2013 Web Health Award Winner: Merit Award, Mobile Application: Publication (Large Mobile Device)
★The gold standard infectious disease problem solver, now on your mobile device.★ Download the mobile version of the fully revised 29th edition (2012) of Red Book, with search, updates and news. Quickly access critical, current information for diagnosis, treatment, and management of more than 200 infectious diseases, including drug dosing, immunization information and updates. Digital exclusive: Red Book Visual Library images to aid in diagnosis, epidemiology, vectors, and carriers!
● Complete content of the fully revised 29th edition (2012) of Red Book
● Fully searchable text
● Red Book Visual Library with hundreds of images
● Library of tables and charts
MOBILE VERSION FEATURES:
● In-context pop-up images
● Updates on news and errata
● Bookmark favorite and frequently used pages
ACCESS KEY RESOURCES:
● Immunization Schedules
● Vaccine Status Table
● Influenza Resource Page
● Earn CME
***Requires subscription to Red Book Online and/or membership to the American Academy of Pediatrics to access content.