This is a free verison of the ABC application that can be downloaded if you would like to try the different exercises but with only a very limited amount of words to practice on. The images showing this application are from the full version.
Has your child started showning interest in letters and learning to read? With this ABC application your child can practice the letters as well as reading and writing words in English.
The application is meant to help and inspire you and your child, but the best result will come if you sit together and practice. You can teach your child how the letters sound in different situations and practice with this application. You as an adult will also have a good time seeing the development of your child.
The letters are read by children, which will bring extra enjoyment for both you and your kids.
The exercises in this ABC application are:
- See all letters in the alphabet and hear how they sound (learn the letters).
- Pick the correct letter when you hear the sound (learn the letters).
- Select the first letter in a word (learn how to write).
- Spell the words by picking all letters in the correct order (learn how to write).
- See a word written and select the correct picture (learn how to read).
All exercises can be done with uppercase or lowercase.