Do you have a preschool child just learning how to recognize and draw their ABCs? If so, loading up the ABC Slate app into your Android device will give you a mess free, and highly mobile, virtual chalk board. This interactive chalkboard helps guide children on how to properly recognize and write the English alphabet in either upper or lowercase block letters.
Simply trace the letter forms, or write them free-hand, on the simulated writing paper below ABC Slate's example. If your child becomes stuck on recognizing the letter, a voice prompt may be pressed that sounds out the letter with a pleasant, child-friendly voice.
- Practice area for writing features solid and dashed writing-paper lines
- Automatically saves all the writings
- Letter work on portrait and landscape layouts saves automatically
- Finger tracing aided by optional follow-the-dot lines for each letter
- Voice prompt option reminds young students of the letter to trace
- Upper and lowercase letter formats for handwriting
- Fixed display issues with Galaxy Nexus device.