5 reasons to download the ABN AMRO Mobiel Bankieren app:
- Easy access and transfers from your accounts anytime and anywhere.
- Personalisation options. Add photos and names to accounts.
- Send a payment recipient an email with an image or text message.
- Add contacts to your Internet Bankieren address book.
- Easy amount, description, and account number searching.
Did you know the Mobile Banking app contains the most features of all Dutch banking apps? As shown in the Banken.nl research. The app contains no less than 58 features. ABN AMRO continuously works on improving and extending our Mobiel Bankieren app. In doing so, we always listen closely to our customers' wishes. Our customers have made it known they long for an overview of their interest rates on their savings accounts. As of now the total amount of interest is made directly visible on a number of savings accounts.
Creating a Mobiel Bankieren profile only requires a one-off registration using the e.dentifier, after which you will be able to select the accounts you wish to use the app for.
Want more information on the log-in or registration procedure? Call 0900 – 92 16 or stop by a bank branch.
How much can I transfer?
Mobiel Bankieren lets you transfer funds without using the e.dentifier. All you need is your selected identification code. The total amount you can transfer with your identification code will depend on the account you wish to transfer the amount to and on the daily limit. Transfers using your identification code are subject to a maximum limit of:
- €750 per day when transferring funds to previously used accounts. These are accounts to which you have previously transferred funds in the last 18 months. If you want, you can lower this limit yourself.
- €250,000 per transaction to accounts that are in your name.
- €3,000 to accounts of which you are one of the joint account holders.
Want to transfer more to a third party? If you can confirm a transfer using your e.dentifier, you can transfer up to EUR3,000. For more information, please visit www.abnamro.nl/mobielbankieren.
Who is this for?
Both personal and business customers can use Mobiel Bankieren. Businesses (statutory representatives) using Internet Banking can also use Mobiel Bankieren. The app is, furthermore, also available to appropriately authorised employees (of business customers).
Mobiel Bankieren has been developed by ABN AMRO in accordance with stringent internal security standards. You alone have access to your information. Keep your selected identification code secret, just like your PIN. For more information about security, please visit www.abnamro.nl/veiligheid
In this release, we have added several new features for you:
- details of your accrued savings interest
- several bug fixes
We continuously work on improving and extending our Mobiel Bankieren app. In doing so, customer suggestions are a valuable resource. We therefore kindly ask you to let us know what you think about the app or whether there is anything you feel is lacking. This will enable us to ensure the app is even better matched to your requirements.