Five reasons to use ABN AMRO Mobile Banking:
• Access to your accounts anytime anywhere
• Same menu as Internet Banking, making it easy to find everything
• Personalize accounts by giving them a photo and a name
• Direct contact with the bank from de app through Bankmail or by phone
• A total of 62 functions, including the ability to send a personal message when you make a payment
Developed with your help
Mobile Banking users usually give the app a high score. But there is always room for improvement. Market developments and your suggestions enable us to continually enhance the app. That's why Mobile Banking has been given a facelift. The design has been improved and the user interface from Internet Banking adopted.
To create a profile in Mobile Banking, you will need your e.dentifier. If you have not yet created an identification code for Internet Banking, you will create one in the app. Your identification code consists of 5 digits of your choice. This code is used to log in and send payments. After you have registered, you can select the accounts that you want to use in the app.
How much can I transfer or pay?
In Mobile Banking, you can transfer money or pay with your identification code or e.dentifier. The total amount that you can transfer or pay with your identification code depends on the account (beneficiary) you are transferring or paying the money into and the daily limit you set. There is a daily limit for transfers and payments that you do with your identification code:
- €750 a day to accounts that you transferred money or made a payment to in the last 18 months. You can set the daily limit yourself. If you would like to transfer or pay more than your daily limit, you will have to confirm the transfer or payment with your e.dentifier. You can transfer or pay up to €3,000 per transaction. If you do not want to use your identification code to transfer money or make payments, set your daily limit to €0.
- €250,000 per transaction to accounts in your name
- €3,000 to joint accounts
For more information, see www.abnamro.nl/mobilebanking
Both consumers and business customers can use Mobile Banking. If you are an entrepreneur (authorized principal) and use Internet Banking, you can also use Mobile Banking. The app can also be used by authorized employees (business customers).
Mobile Banking is developed by ABN AMRO in accordance with our high security standards. You are the only person who can access your data. Keep your identification code, like your PIN, to yourself. Interested in finding out more about security? See www.abnamro.nl/security.
If you would like to know more about the Mobile Banking app, read the frequently asked questions at www.abnamro.nl/mobilebanking. If you have questions about logging in or registering, call 0900-81 70 (usual calling costs) or come to one of our branches.
New in the app:
• Same menu as Internet Banking
• Send payments later from the Task List in the app
• Status of your payments is displayed
• Set up standing orders
• Access abnamro.nl from the app
Developed with your help
We are continually working on enhancing the Mobile Banking app by, among other things, listening to our customers' opinion. Let us know what you think about the app and which options you think would be useful. This enables us to create an app that meets your needs even better.